Broccoli Anchovy Pasta Recipe
By the wlr team
This quick and easy recipe is low in fat and low in calories and still tastes amazing. Whip up a smaller portion for a quick lunch or have it as a main meal for your dinner. Delicious served with some garlic bread, if you have the calories spare.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 405
- 300g broccoli
- 6g garlic
- 150g dry farfelle bows
- 50g anchovy fillets
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Chop up the brocolli as small as you can.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Get your pasta going in a large pan of water.
- In a large non stick pan, on a medium heat, add the can of anchovies, let them start to break down and melt then throw in the garlic, season well with ground black pepper. Add the chopped broccoli and mix up the whole lot, frying the gently.
- By the time the pasta is cooked, the broccoli should be tender.
- Drain the pasta and add to the broccoli mix, combine everything and serve up sprinkled with the parmesan.
|Fruit & Veg||2.0|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!