Bean Salad Recipe
By the wlr team
This bean salad is quick and easy to make, serve with a jacket potato or as an accompaniment to your dinner. You can even warm this salad up with a little bit of cheese if you have the spare calories.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 285
- 400g Beans, Mixed, Canned, Average
- 182g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 2 Servings/8g Spring Onions, Tesco
- 2 Med Stalks/80g Celery, Raw Average, Usda Average
- 1 Serving/80g Beans, Runner, Average
- 1 Serving/80g Broccoli, Green, Raw, Average
- 5g Sauce, Soya, Tamari, Organic, Sanchi
- 1oz/28g Coriander, Leaves, Dried, Average
MethodChop the tomato & slice the onion, celery and runner beans.
Combine all the ingredients, and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||4.2|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!