Artichoke & Spinach Salad Recipe
By the wlr team
This salad is full of healthy fats and sure to keep you full until dinner. This recipe only takes 10 minutes so you can be digging into this healthy salad nice and quick.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 520
- 1 Can/234g Artichoke, Hearts, Canned, Drained, Average
- 1 Serving/110g Spinach, Baby, Waitrose
- 1 Serving/80g Tomatoes, Cherry, Average
- ½ Pack/25g Cashew Nuts, Plain, Average
- 50ml Juice, Lime, Fresh, Average
- 2 Tbsps/30ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 5ml Vinegar, Red Wine, Average
Method1. Toast the cashew nuts in the oven being careful not to burn them.
2. Make the salad dressing by mixing the lime juice, olive oil and red wine vinegar.
3. Drain the artichoke hearts and quarter.
Mix all the ingredients together and serve immediately.
|Fruit & Veg||6.3|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!