Masala Lamb Kebabs Recipe
These lamb kebabs are best served as an addition to a curry with rice, so don’t pack them too much! This recipe is not only low calorie but also very low carb, so they shouldn’t fill you up too much.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 154
- 2g ground ginger
- 5g dried coriander leaves
- ½ Tsp/1.5g cinnamon
- 1 Tsp/2g cumin seeds
- 1 Tsp/4g chilli powder
- 5g garam masala
- 1 Tsp/3g turmeric
- 30ml lemon juice
- 2 Tsps/10ml sunflower oil
- 1 Tsp/5g salt
- 400g lamb steak
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Combine all the spices with the salt, lemon juice and oil in a large bowl.
- Cut the lamb into bite-sized pieces and stir into the spice mix.
- Leave to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature, or at least 3 hours (or overnight) in the fridge.
- Spread out the pieces of lamb on skewers and put on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes until well done.
- Turn the skewers over halfway through the cooking time.
Serve with rice or naan bread and a vegetable curry.
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Lamb
You can take your choice from many more recipes for tasty and healthy lamb meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own lamb favourites, give it a try!