Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe
By the wlr team
Who knew grilled lamb chops were low calorie? Serve these up with a crisp green salad or if you’ve got the spare calories, do potatoes your favourite way.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 311
- 60g low fat greek yoghurt
- 15g dried mint
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 500g lamb chops
- Turn on the grill to a medium heat.
- Mix together the Greek yoghurt and 1 tbsp dried mint and season with salt and pepper. Spread over the lamb chops and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grill for 8-10 mins turning once until cooked through.
Serve with a crisp green salad
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Lamb
You can take your choice from many more recipes for tasty and healthy lamb meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own lamb favourites, give it a try!