No Bake Indulgent Choc and Peanut Oat Cookies
By the wlr team
These cookies are super simple, mix all together, place in the fridge and wait. Wrap up and place leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Recipe makes: 24 servings
- Prep time:
1 hr 10 mins
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 147
- 50g butter
- 200g brown sugar
- 130ml semi skimmed milk
- 60g cocoa powder
- 150g peanut butter, smooth
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 325g porridge oats
- 2 pinches salt
- Mix together the butter, sugar, milk and cocoa in a saucepan on a medium heat. Whisk until the butter melts and simmer very gently for 2 minutes (it's important you don't overcook this mixture).
- Take off the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract. Once combined stir in the oats and the salt.
- Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes so the oats can soak in some of the moisture.
- Line a large tray with baking parchment, and when the mixture is all gooey spoon onto the sheet in tablespoons (should make 24 cookies). Flatten the back of each scoop a little with your spoon.
- Stick in the fridge until set (about an hour). Eat and enjoy!
*These can be kept wrapped in the fridge for up to a week.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!