Melon Sundae Recipe
This low fat fruit salad packs in nearly half of your 5 a day. Enjoy the freshness of this recipe and skip the cream if you want to keep it extra healthy.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 91
- 454g fresh melon
- 275g fat free vanilla yoghurt
- 227g green grapes
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Divide chopped melon between 4 sundae glasses.
- Spoon yoghurt or fromage frais into glasses to cover melon.
- Divide grapes between the sundae glasses (leaving 4 halves for decoration).
- Add rest of yoghurt or fromage frais to glasses.
- Chill until ready to eat.
- Decorate with half grapes when ready to serve.
|Fruit & Veg||2.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fruit
You'll find hundreds more recipes for healthy fruit treats and snacks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fruit dishes, give it a try!