White Fish Waffles Recipe
By the wlr team
Try something a little bit different with this low carb white fish bake. This recipe uses potato waffles instead of making your own mash topping, making this a great low calorie meal.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 40 mins
- Calories: 293
- 454g frozen coley
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 85g frozen sweetcorn
- 115g frozen broccoli
- 1704ml low cal single cream
- 1 small egg
- 224g potato waffles
- 28g half fat butter
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Place the fish portions into a lightly greased shallow ovenproof dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the sweetcorn and broccoli.
- Mix together the cream or milk and the egg. Pour over the fish and vegetables.
- Top with the waffles.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the fish is cooked.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!