Tuna Napolitana (BDP) Recipe
A super simple, quick and easy recipe to prepare. This dish goes great mixed through your favourite pasta, or to keep it low carb serve it up with a healthy green salad.
- Recipe makes: 2 serving s
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 371
- 1 pack tuna napolitana sauce mix
- 450ml semi-skimmed milk
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 25g butter
- 185g tuna chunks
- Mix sachet contents with milk in a saucepan.
- Add tomato puree and butter, bring to the boil while stirring.
- Stir tuna into sauce and heat through.
Serve with a leaf salad and pasta.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!