Thai Fish Parcels Recipe
By the wlr team
These low calorie Thai fish Parcels are low carb & high protein... a flavoursome low carb recipe for less than 200 calories. Just add your favourite side for a quick and easy low carb dinner.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 118
- 2 skinless cod fillet steaks
- 5ml olive oil
- 5g lemon grass
- 12g spring onions
- 13g red chilli peppers
- 2g root ginger
- 5ml fresh lime juice
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- For each fish parcel take 1 piece of tinned foil large enough to generously wrap the fish.
- You’ll need to leave room so that the fish can steam. Brush the fish steak on both sides with olive oil.
- Place on the foil and start to shape into a parcel.
- Add a piece of lemon grass, some chopped spring onions, chilli and ginger.
- Squeeze over juice of ½ lime.
- Crimp tightly at the top so that the steam cannot escape.
- Cook in a moderate oven for 10-25 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
|Fruit & Veg||0.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!