Stir Fry with Salmon Recipe
By the wlr team
A quick and easy stir fry is great option for any night of the week. It’s low in calories and full of protein. A great meal that doesn’t need any sides as it is packed full of flavour and sure to keep you satisfied.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 469
- 130g salmon fillets
- 50g rice
- 25g green peppers
- 28g spring onions
- ½ medium red pepper
- 1 small red chilli pepper
- 1 carrot
- ½ sachet Chinese stir fry sauce
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Wrap salmon in a foil parcel and bake for 20/25 mins.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the pack..
- When rice and salmon are 5 mins away from finishing cooking, add your veg to a hot wok sprayed with low calorie spray oil stir fry for a couple of mins.
- Add sauce and cook for 2 more mins, remove from heat.
- Drain rice and remove salmon from foil.
- Serve your veg on top of the rice and top with salmon .
- If liked you can flake your salmon into the stir fry.
- Dress with a little soy sauce (optional) and enjoy.
You can use most types of raw veg, just slice it thinly and throw in whatever you fancy, e.g baby corn, water chestnuts, broccoli, chinese leaf, sugar snap peas, the possibilities are endless and yummy!
|Fruit & Veg||2.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!