Spicy Sauteed Sea Bass with Bok Choy Recipe
By the wlr team
This low carb fish dish is for anybody who loves Asian flavours. Spicy sea bass with fresh Asian greens, this dish is quick to make and sure to hit the spot!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 415
- 400g sea bass fillet
- 340g bok choy
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 large carrots
- 24g spring onion
- 6.5g red chilli peppers
- 3g garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp root ginger
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Cut the sea bass fillets into thick slices.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and blanch the bok choy for 1 minute.
- Drain and squeeze over the lemon juice. Slice the carrots and spring onions into fine strips. Slice the chilli and chop the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or frying pan. Put in the sea bass slices and cook until browned on both sides (2 minutes). Add the carrots, spring onions, bok choy, ginger, chilli and garlic. Add the soy sauce and the juice of the remaining ½ lemon.
- Stir-fry briskly for a few minutes.
|Fruit & Veg||3.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!