Smoked Salmon & Broccoli Fusili
By the wlr team
This pasta dish is full of fresh flavours that are sure to make this a go-to dinner. Its low calorie and quick and easy to make, serve it up with some garlic bread if you have the calories spare.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 427
- 80g broccoli
- 50g spring onion
- 3g garlic
- ½ medium red pepper
- 15g fresh parsley
- 80g smoked salmon
- 160g dry fusilli
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 7.5ml fresh lemon juice
- 30g ricotta cheese
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Cut the broccoli into small florets. Finely chop the spring onions, garlic, red pepper and parsley. Cut the salmon into small strips or flake.
- Put a large pan of salted water on to boil, when boiling, drop in the broccoli and fast boil for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Put the oil in non-stick frying pan and gently stir-fry the onions and garlic for 3–4 minutes until soft. Add the red pepper and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, salmon, lemon juice, and ricotta and stir well. Season with black pepper to taste and keep warm on a very low heat, stirring occasionally, until pasta is ready.
- Drain the pasta, add to salmon and broccoli mixture and toss well.
- Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle with the parsley to serve.
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!