Smoked Haddock and Spinach Bake Recipe
This creamy, cheesy, indulgent fish dish is low calorie, low in carb and quick to make. What’s not to love?
- Recipe makes: 4 serving s
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 12 mins
- Calories: 326
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 225g spinach
- 680g haddock fillets
- 60g half fat creme fraiche
- 50g mature cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (.350°F, Gas Mark 4)
- Cook potatoes in microwave and then cut thickly.
- Cook spinach then place into into oven proof bowl and cover with potatoes and haddock.
- Spoon creme fraiche onto fish and sprinkle with cheese, cook for about 12 mins.
- Serve immediately
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!