Seared Tuna & Roasted Plum Tomatoes Recipe
By the wlr team
Simply marinated tuna with some roasted tomatoes but this recipe is low carbs and full of flavour. Serve with a crisp salad or some boiled or roasted new potatoes.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 306
- 3g garlic
- 6g lime peel
- 84g fresh rosemary
- 600g fresh tuna steak
- 100g red onion
- 6 plum tomatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7 / 425°F
- Mix together the garlic, lime rind and half the juice, 2 tbsp of the oil and 1 tbsp of rosemary in a large dish.
- Add the tuna and coat with the marinate – marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the tomatoes and onion in a shallow oven proof dish with the remaining rosemary.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil and season. Roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender and lightly browned.
- Lightly oil a ridged cast iron grill pan or large frying pan heat the pan and cook the tuna steaks for 5 to 6 minutes turning once.
- Serve with the tomatoes and onion and drizzle the remaining lime juice.
|Fruit & Veg||2.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!