Savoury Baked Oysters Recipe
By the wlr team
These savoury baked oysters make a great starter and are so quick and easy to make. Full of fresh flavours and high in protein, anybody who loves seafood is sure to love this recipe.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 12 mins
- Calories: 379
- 24 oysters
- 227g low fat spread
- 112g spring onion
- 70g fresh parsley
- 56g green peppers
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 250g lean bacon
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7 / 425°F
- Fill 4 or 5 pie dishes or similar oven proof dishes with rock salt (to support the oysters), and arrange the oysters in their shells on the salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, cream the butter then blend in the onion, parsley, and green pepper.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the butter mixture onto oysters and top each with a small piece of the partially cooked bacon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is crisp and the oysters have curled at the edges.
- Serve with additional lemon juice.
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!