Salmon In Creamy Light Blackpepper Sauce Recipe
By the wlr team
Served with broccoli or your choice of veg and seasoned new potatoes this creamy low calorie salmon recipe makes the perfect dinner for one or the whole family. Cooked and prepared in only 10 minutes, this quick and easy meal is great if you don’t want to be standing around in the kitchen all evening!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 207
- 140g salmon fillets
- 10g butter
- 2g freshly ground black pepper
- 30ml low fat single cream
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Remove bones and skin from salmon fillet.
- In a non-stick frypan melt the butter and spread it to cover.
- On a medium heat, add the salmon, skin side down. Sprinkle about half the black pepper over the top.
- Cook gently til the salmon is going pink about a third of the way up. Turn it over and sprinkle the other side with blackpepper.
- Cook til there's a fine line in the middle not yet pink.
- Place it on a warm plate. It will carry on cooking itself on the plate enough to finish that off to perfection.
- Now add the low fat single cream to the pan and stir with a wooden spoon so it absorbs all the flavours and warms through. Don't let it bubble!!
- Pour over your salmon and serve.
Serve with steamed broccolli and new potatoes.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!