Really Easy Tuna Recipe
This tuna dish is so quick and easy and makes a great main for any meal. Serve it with some rice and a nice green salad to make a meal the whole family can enjoy.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 278
- 400g fresh tuna steaks
- 30ml fresh lime juice
- 50ml half fat creme fraiche
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Light the barbecue or turn the grill onto a high heat.
- Put fresh tuna steaks in a bowl, toss with fresh lime juice and zest.
- Put on hot barbecue for a few minutes each side or grill until cooked, turning frequently.
- Serve with a dollop of creme fraiche.
|Fruit & Veg||0.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!