Quick Prawn Stir Fry Recipe
Stir Fries are such a simple, quick and easy meal that are good for any night of the week. This prawn stir fry is low calorie and sure to have you making it again and again.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 8 mins
- Calories: 158
- 112g carrots
- 2 medium spring onions
- 112g baby corn
- 112g mange tout
- 14ml corn oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp medium sherry
- 40g cornflour
- 227g boiled prawns
- Peel the carrots and cut into matchsticks, slice the spring onions diagonally.
- Stir fry the carrots, corn and spring onions for 3 minutes, add the mange tout and stir fry for a further 2 minutes, then remove all the vegetables and set aside.
- Mix the soy sauce, sherry and water, add to the pan and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Add cornflour a little at a time to thicken.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes until thickened.
- Stir in the vegetables and prawns and simmer gently for a further minute.
Serve with boiled rice.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!