Prawn & Cod Provencale Recipe
Enjoy this quick and easy seafood provencale served with your favourite rice for dinner. It’s low in calories, low in carbs and full of protein.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 200
- 1 medium yellow pepper
- 1 medium red pepper
- 200g courgette
- 90g red onion
- 300g skinless cod fillets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 400g canned, chopped tomatoes
- 15g tomato puree
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1g dried ground basil
- 2g ground black pepper
- 200g cooked & peeled prawns
- Deseed and chop the peppers, slice the courgettes and chop the onion. Cut the cod into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the onion and gently fry for 3 minutes, stirring regularly, add the rest of the vegetables to the pan and stir-fry briskly for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar, basil and black pepper. Bring to simmering point then cover and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cod, cover pan and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the prawns, cover pan and simmer for 2 - 3 minutes more.
Serve with rice.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||3.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!