Pizza Marina Recipe
By the wlr team
This low fat pizza is a great recipe to make when you have guests coming over. At only 227 calories a serving there’s no worry while you tuck in to this homemade seafood pizza.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 227
- 1 medium red pepper
- 6g canned anchovies
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 50g tomato puree
- 28g fresh dill
- 150g light pizza base
- 100g prawns
- 100g mussels
- 50g cockles
- 3 olives
- 15g parmesan cheese
- 28g mozzarella
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Turn the grill onto a high heat.
- Slice the red pepper and place under the hot grill for about 8 minutes or until softened and the skin is charred. Leave to cool slightly then peel off and discard the skin and chop the flesh.
- Chop the anchovy fillets and olives.
- Put the chopped tomatoes and red pepper into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes, stir in the tomato puree and season to taste, adding the dill as cooking finishes.
- Spread the sauce over pizza base and top with the seafood, sprinkle over chopped anchovy and olives, top with cheeses.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes until cheese melts.
|Fruit & Veg||2.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!