Pan Grilled Salmon Fillets & Fry Light Fries Recipe
Have your fry light spray at the ready for this quick and easy salmon and fries dish! In less than half an hour you can make homemade chips with a beautiful piece of fish. We recommend serving up with some wholemeal rice and juicy runner beans.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 440
- 800g baby new potatoes
- 20ml soy sauce
- 20 sprays olive oil spray
- 600g salmon fillets
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Boil the new potatoes in unsalted water for 5-10 minutes until just cooked, drain and cut into thick chips.
- Cut the salmon into 100g pieces.
- Put a large frying pan on to heat and spray twice with olive spray.
- When the pan is heated put the new potato chips in, spray four times with fry light and turn to coat.
- Turn the potato pan down to slowly heat and crisp the potatoes while you cook the fish. You will need to repeat spraying and turning the chips while you cook the salmon another two to three times.
- Heat the griddle or smaller frying pan.
- Spray the fish pan twice with fry light and add the light soy sauce and salmon pieces to the pan. Cook each side for roughly two minutes, or until soft and tender.
Lovely served with green beans and wholemeal rice.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!