Pan Fried Salmon with Chilli & Lime Recipe
A low calorie dinner choice that’s simple but sure to leave you satisfied. With over 20g of protein this flavourful recipe can be whipped up in around 20 minutes.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 464
- 6 medium spring onions
- 1 medium red chilli pepper
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch coriander
- 300g basmati rice
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 small salmon fillets
- 28g low fat spread
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Slice the spring onions diagonally. De-seed and finely chop the chilli pepper. Zest and juice the lime. Chop the coriander.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the rice as the packet instructions.
- While the rice cooks, heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the salmon, skin side down, for about 5-6 mins until the skin is crispy and golden. Turn the salmon fillets carefully, then cook for a further 2 mins.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Drain the rice.
- Add the low fat spread to the pan and, when melted, add the spring onions, chilli and lime zest to cook for 2 mins, then add the lime juice. Spoon the chilli and lime infused oil over the salmon.
- Scatter with the coriander and serve with the fluffed boiled rice.
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!