Mini Tuna Burgers Recipe
By the wlr team
These quick and easy tuna burgers are the perfect fix for comfort food cravings, but still low calories. You can even make a big batch and save some for lunches or snacks.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 379
- 2 white mini pittas
- 250g tinned tuna in spring water
- 28g fresh chives
- 82g pitted black olives
- 28g fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 182g tomato
- 28g fresh basil
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Split the pittas horizontally through the middle.
- Place the tuna, chives, olives, parsley, salt and freshly ground black pepper into a food processor and blend to a thick paste.
- Form the mixture into six balls and flatten down so that they are slightly bigger than the size of the pitta slices.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the burgers until they are golden and firm to the touch. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Place each burger on a piece of pitta and lay a slice of tomato on top.
- Arrange the shredded basil on top of the tomato and transfer to a serving plate.
Serve with a crisp green salad.
|Fruit & Veg||2.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!