Mediterranean Cod Recipe
This quick and easy cod is bursting with Mediterranean flavour, its low in calories and low in carbs, serve it with some boiled new potatoes for a filling low cal meal.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 250
- 15ml olive oil
- 30g onion
- 340g tomatoes
- 681g skinless cod fillets
- 40g olives
- ¼ medium red pepper
- 125ml dry white wine
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Peel and chop the onion. Deseed and chop the pepper, slice the olives.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Fry the onion, olives and pepper in the oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, wine, season to taste and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Place the cod fillets in a casserole dish and spoon over the sauce.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Serve with French beans and potatoes.
|Fruit & Veg||1.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!