Fish Bake Recipe
By the wlr team
This tomato & cheese fish bake goes great when served with a fresh crisp salad. This recipe is low in calories and low carb so you can indulge without worrying about busting your calorie counter.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 261
- 1 medium onion
- 3g garlic
- 50g button mushrooms
- 5g fresh basil
- 800g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 70g Light Philadelphia with Basil
- 600g cod loin fillets
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Fry onion and garlic in light oil for 5 mins until soft.
- Add mushrooms to the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add chopped basil and tinned tomatoes.
- Add philadelphia light and salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the raw cod into an oven proof dish and add the tomato sauce on top of the cod.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese evenly over the top and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
|Fruit & Veg||3.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!