Easy Cook Salmon with Minted Vegetables Recipe
By the wlr team
You should try this quick and easy recipe! It is low calorie and it’s so simple to prepare and cook that it can be on the table in less than 20 minutes from starting the preparation….
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 479
- 750g new potatoes
- 350g frozen peas
- 350g frozen sliced green beans
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 20g fresh mint
- 4 small salmon fillets
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Boil the potatoes in a large pan for 4 mins.
- Add in the peas and beans, bring back up to the boil, then continue cooking for another 3 mins until the potatoes and beans are tender.
- Process the olive oil, lemon zest and juice and mint in a blender to make a dressing.
- Put the salmon in a microwave-proof dish, season, then pour the dressing over.
- Cover with microwave cling film, pierce, then microwave on high for 4-5 mins until cooked through.
- Alternatively, bake in a preheated oven (180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4 for 25 - 30 minutes). Drain the veg, then mix with the hot dressing and cooking juices from the fish.
- Serve the fish on top of the vegetables.
|Fruit & Veg||2.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!