Devilled Oysters Recipe
Any seafood lover is sure to enjoy this low calorie recipe. These oysters are packed full of flavour and are a great starter that is sure to impress when you have guests.
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 334
- 24 Oysters/336g Oysters, Raw, Shelled, Shucked
- 2oz/56g Butter, Salted, Average
- 8oz/227g Cracker, Soup And Oyster, Sunshine Krispy
- 4oz/112g Peppers, Green, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 2oz/56g Parsley, Fresh, Average
- 4oz/112g Onions, Raw, Average
- 2 Tsps/10g Sauce, Worcestershire, Average
- 2oz/56g Eggs, Medium, Boiled, Average, Weight with Shell
- 3 Eggs/174g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 2oz/56g Milk, Evaporated, Average
- 2 Bottles/1000ml Water, Mineral Or Tap
- 1 Tsp/5g Mustard, Dijon, Average
- 1/8 Tsp/0.25g Pepper, Cayenne, Ground
- ½ Tsp/2.5g Salt, Table, Average
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F, Gas Mark 5)
2. Combine oysters, oyster liquid, and remaining ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. Turn into a buttered casserole dish, or divide between individual shells or 6 ramekins.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until set and lightly browned (about 15 minutes for individual ramekins, 25-30 minutes for the casserole).
|Fruit & Veg||0.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!