Crab Linguine Recipe
This quick and easy crab and pasta dish comes together in just half an hour. This dish is full of fresh, punchy flavours and would be great served up with a crusty bread roll and butter!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 619
- 400g dry linguine
- 90ml olive oil
- 6g garlic
- 2g dried chilli flakes
- 1 lime fresh lime
- 125g mange tout
- 225g white crab meat
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Cook the linguine according to the packet instructions in boiling salted water.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the garlic. Soften the garlic for a couple of minutes but do not allow to brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in a pinch of dried chillies and the zest and juice of a lime and salt and pepper.
- Add shredded mange tout to the linguine for the last minute of the cooking time.
- Drain the linguine and mange tout and return to the pan. Add the garlicky oil and stir through to coat the pasta. Fold in the crab meat and divide between 4 bowls to serve.
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!