Courgette Tagliatelle with Langoustines Recipe
This dish uses courgettes in two different ways and mixes them with pasta to make a really light, fresh meal. This can be eaten on its own or enjoy with some garlic bread if you have some spare calories.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 537
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 carrot
- 1 small onion
- 300g small courgette
- 2 large courgettes
- 500g langoustine
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 300g tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Roughly chop the celery & carrot. Peel and chop the onion.
- Cut the small courgettes into slices lengthways, cut the 2 large courgettes into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- Peel the langoustines and set the flesh to one side.
- Heat a frying pan until hot then add the olive oil, the langoustine shells, the tomato purée, the celery, carrot and onion and mix together well. Fry for approx 10 minutes on a low heat.
- Add the small courgettes and thyme. Fry until just tender.
- Add the langoustines and cook for approx 3-4 minutes until pink and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta for 2 minutes
- Add the courgette ribbons to the water and cook for a further minute until just wilted. Drain the pasta and courgette ribbons and place back into the saucepan.
- Add the sautéed vegetables and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Remove the langoustine shells.
- To serve, spoon the pasta onto a serving plate. Place the langoustine flesh on top of the pasta, & sprinkle over the parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
|Fruit & Veg||3.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!