Citrus Seafood Kebabs Recipe
By the wlr team
Try these low fat seafood kebabs on your grill this weekend. Serve with a crisp salad for a deliciously fresh meal full of protein and vegetables.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 274
- 160g Prawns, Tiger, Raw, Average
- 400g Scallops, Asda
- 1lb/454g Monkfish, Raw
- 20ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 1oz/28g Parsley, Fresh, Average
- ¼ Tsp/1.25g Salt, Table, Average
- ¼ Tsp/0.5g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
- 1 Med/185g Oranges, Fresh, Weighed with Peel, Average
- 1 Lime/85g Lime, Raw, Weighed with Peel & Seeds, Average
- 1 Lemon/115g Lemon, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 3/5 Tsp/3ml Oil, Groundnut, Average
Method1. Light the barbecue, or turn the grill on to a high heat.
2. Mix the oil, lemon juice, chopped parsley with some salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Add the scallops, prawns and monkfish, mix together well.
4. Cover and leave to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or for up to 2 hours in the fridge.
5. Thinly slice the lemon, lime and orange.
6. Thread the scallops, prawn and monkfish onto the skewers, alternating them with folded slices of lemon, lime and orange.
7. Barbecue the kebabs over medium-hot coals for 8-10 minutes, turning and basting with the left over marinade.
Serve with a nice crisp green salad.
|Fruit & Veg||1.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!