BBQ Tiger Prawns / Coriander Recipe
These quick and easy prawns are great for a big BBQ and the flavour of the marinade is punchy and fresh. Serve these up while having a bbq or serve up with a small salad and some rice as a meal.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 8 mins
- Calories: 188
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 medium green pepper
- 50g fresh lemon
- 50g spring onions
- 20g fresh coriander leaves
- 1 medium red chilli pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 227g raw tiger prawns
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Prepare the peppers by cutting them into shapes suitable to thread on skewers.
- Juice the lemon.
- In a blender process the spring onions, coriander leaves, chilli, oil and juice from the lemon until you get a paste, and decant into a container.
- Mix the raw prawns into the paste and marinate for at least one hour - not over night as the lemon will cook the prawns.
- Thread the pepper chunks onto skewers alternating with prawns. Prawns are best threaded through tail and body (horizontal) less chance of falling from skewer when being cooked on the BBQ.
- Baste prawns with marinade while cooking and serve once prawns have turned pink and the peppers have singed a little around the edges.
|Fruit & Veg||2.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!