Baked Lime Crusted Fish With Roast Potato Chips Recipe
By the wlr team
Make your own zesty twist on fish and chips with this recipe. Low calories and only takes 40 minutes to make, you’ll be making this recipe again and again.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 472
- 800g baby new potatoes
- 1 tsp lime peel
- 30g plain ciabatta
- 250ml fresh lime juice
- 56g fresh parsley
- 600g plaice fillets
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7 / 425°F
- Cut the new potatoes into chunks.
- Zest the lime.
- Place the ciabatta into a blender and pulse to form breadcrumbs.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, lime zest and half of the lime juice with the parsley.
- Place the fish on a lightly greased baking tray and pour the remaining lime juice over the fish.
- Put the chips and olive oil in a bowl or dish and turn the chips until they are coated.
- Leaving any excess oil in the bowl, put the chips into the now hot roasting tin and return the roasting tin along with the fish to the oven to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven and carefully press the breadcrumb mixture onto the fish.
- Turn the chips in the roasting tin over and return both to the oven for a further 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!