Tequila Sunrise, Cocktail Recipe
By the wlr team
Pretend you’re on the beach with this fruity cocktail. This low calorie drink even has 1 of your 5 a day, so it’s kind of healthy, right?
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 246
- 50ml tequila
- 240ml fresh orange juice
- 15ml grenadine
- 1 Maraschino cherry
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- To make a tequila sunrise you need to mix the two drinks carefully, so they blend (forming the sunrise effect.)
- Pour the tequila into a Highball (tall) glass and fill it with ice.
- Now top it up (not to the top) with orange juice.
- Now pour the grenadine slowly down the side of the glass so it sinks to the bottom, where it will create the two-tone effect.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a cherry.
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Drinks
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish drinks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite drinks, give it a try!