Sweet Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
By the wlr team
For a quick and easy pick me up try out this fresh strawberry smoothie with your breakfast! Low fat and low in calories, this recipe can be whizzed up in only 5 minutes!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 187
- 100g Strawberries, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 120g Yoghurt, Plain, Low Fat, Average
- 120ml Milk, Semi Skimmed, Average
- 1 Tsp/8g Honey, Pure, Clear, Average
1. Wash, Hull and cut the strawberries in half.
2. Put all the ingredients into a blender/food processor and process until smooth.
Nice and creamy, counts as one of your 5 a day.
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Drinks
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish drinks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite drinks, give it a try!