For a quick and easy pick me up try out this fresh strawberry smoothie with your breakfast! Low fat and low in calories, this recipe can be whizzed up in only 5 minutes!
- 1 serving
- 100g Strawberries, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 120g Yoghurt, Plain, Low Fat, Average
- 120ml Milk, Semi Skimmed, Average
- 1 Tsp/8g Honey, Pure, Clear, Average
1. Wash, Hull and cut the strawberries in half.
2. Put all the ingredients into a blender/food processor and process until smooth.
Nice and creamy, counts as one of your 5 a day.
Nutrition information per serving
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Drinks
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish drinks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite drinks, give it a try!
Try it Free »
50 Real Food Recipes for Under 500 Calories. Just cook, serve and enjoy
Find Out More