Pina Colada, Cocktail Recipe
By the wlr team
A taste of the exotic and a real indulgence, this lower than the standard calorie Pina Colada will whisk your mind away to sun, sea and sandy beaches... just don’t forget the colourful paper umbrella!
- Recipe makes: 1 glass
- Prep time:
- Calories: 245
- 30ml coconut cream
- 50ml Bacardi
- 90ml pineapple juice
- 65g sliced pineapple in juice
- Place the ice into a blender and whizz it for 15 seconds.
- Add a shot of coconut cream, two shots of rum and the pineapple juice.
- Blend it on medium until you get a smooth, creamy mixture.
- Pour it into a tall wine glass and garnish the side of the glass with a slice of pineapple.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Drinks
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish drinks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite drinks, give it a try!