Mai Tai, Cocktail Recipe
"Maita'i" is the Tahitian word for "good” so this cocktail is made to be enjoyed! Served on the rocks with a fresh slice of orange, this low calories cocktail is the perfect drink to try if you want something a little different from the classic cocktails!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 164
- 1 Pub Shot/35ml Rum, 37.5% Volume
- 10ml Liqueurs, Grand Marnier
- 2 Tsps/10ml Juice, Lime, Fresh, Average
- 10ml Syrup, Almond, Orgeat, Sweetbird
- 50ml Juice, Pineapple, Average
- 25g Oranges, Fresh, Weighed with Peel, Average
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
Pour Captain Morgan Original Rum, Grand Marnier, lime juice, orgeat and pineapple juice into the shaker.
Shake the mixture vigorously until the surface of the cocktail shaker feels chilled.
Strain the contents into a tall glass over ice.
Garnish with an orange slice
|Fruit & Veg||0.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Drinks
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish drinks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite drinks, give it a try!