Bloody Mary, Cocktail Recipe
By the wlr team
This classic cocktail is best served on the rocks with the essential celery stalk! Of course the celery is down to preference but this low calorie cocktail is perfect to enjoy with friends or when you want a little down time.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 150
- 2 Pubs Shot/50ml Vodka, Red Label, Smirnoff
- ½ Juiced/18ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 1 Tsp/5ml Sauce, Worcestershire, Lea & Perrins
- ½ Tsp/2.5ml Sauce, Tabasco, Tabasco
- ¼ Tsp/1.25g Salt, Table, Average
- ¼ Tsp/0.5g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
- 150ml Juice, Tomato, Average
Place a couple ice cubes into a tumbler and add the vodka.
Squeeze the juice from the lemon, half (throw the lemon away, it is not included in the drink) add to the glass .
Now add the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and tomato juice.
Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
Serve and enjoy
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Drinks
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish drinks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite drinks, give it a try!