Crispy Chinese Style Turkey Lettuce Cups
These are super quick to make and mouth-watering. A fresh and easy filling lunch you'll want to make again and again!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 310
- 20g Little Gem Lettuce (about 2 leaves)
- 100g Lean Turkey Mince
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Spring Onions
- ¼ Tsp Five Spice
- 1 Sm Red Chilli Pepper
- 8 Tbsps Light Soy Sauce
- 20 Pumps Olive Oil Spray
- ½ Can Black Beans, Drained
- ½ Tsp Sugar
- Crush the garlic, finely slice the chilli and spring onions.
- Heat a large non stick pan on a medium heat with 20 sprays olive oil. Sauté the turkey mince with the garlic, chilli, five spice and sugar until slightly crispy.
- Add the black beans, spring onion and soy sauce. Mix to heat the beans through.
- Serve spooned into 2 gem lettuce leaves.
|Fruit & Veg||2.5|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!