Chilli Chicken Satay Wrap
A real favourite here at wlr! You could even add some veggies to your skewers if you have the calories...
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 504
- 1 Wholemeal Tortilla Wrap
- 1 Sm Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsps Peanut Butter
- 4 Tsps Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 Spring Onion
- ¼ Tsp Five Spice Powder
- 10 Pumps Olive Oil Spray
- 2 Tbsps Water
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- Turn the grill on to a medium heat.
- Dice the chicken breast into small bitesize chunks. In a bowl mix the chicken pieces with 10 sprays olive oil, 2 tsps of the chilli sauce and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Thread onto skewers.
- Cook under the grill for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile in a small pan on a medium heat mix the peanut butter with the remaining chilli sauce and the water to heat through and loosen (you can add a little more water if desired).
- Finely slice the spring onion.
- Serve the chicken with the tortilla, drizzle over the satay style sauce, and sprinkle on the spring onion.
You can make this dish suitable for vegetarians or vegans by using firm tofu instead of chicken.
|Fruit & Veg||0.2|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!