Chicken Tzatziki Pitta
A deliciously creamy and satisfying lunch! You can also use skinless pre-roasted chicken for even more convenience.
Swap for plant based chicken style pieces to make suitable for vegetarians
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 330
- 1 Wholemeal Pitta
- 3 Tbsps Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Sm Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- 80g Cucumber
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 10g Little Gem Lettuce (about 2 leaves)
- Turn the oven on to 180C.
- Season the chicken with a little salt and pepper, put in an oven tray and cover loosely with foil. Bake for 25 mins (or until cooked through).
- Meanwhile, dice the cucumber into ½cm squares and crush the garlic. Mix the cucumber and garlic with the yoghurt, lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper.
- Lightly toast the pitta and shred the lettuce leaves.
- Once the chicken is cooked, slice and fill the pitta with the chicken, tzatziki and shredded lettuce.
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!