Thai Green Curry Recipe
You don’t need to go out to enjoy a lovely Thai curry with this quick and easy recipe. Great for those who like a mild curry as you can just leave out the chilies! Serve on a bed of aromatic jasmine rice and enjoy.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 729
- 80g courgette
- 2 x 100g chicken breasts
- 28g red chilli pepper
- 28g Thai green curry paste
- 140g Jasmine rice
- 1 x 400g can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 80g sugar snap peas
- Chop courgette into batons, chop chicken into chunks, & slice chilli into strips.
- Heat oil in pan and put in thai green curry paste to release aromas.
- Put chicken into pan and cook until white.
- Meanwhile cook rice.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce, courgette & sugar snap peas. Cook until vegetables are soft.
- Serve on bed of rice and put strips of chilli on top.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!