Thai Green Chicken Curry With Rice Recipe
By the wlr team
You don’t need to go out to enjoy a restaurant style meal. Follow this recipe to enjoy a homemade Thai curry, served with light fluffy basmati rice.
- Recipe makes: 3 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 460
- 500g chicken thighs with bones removed
- 56g green beans
- 80g broccoli
- 5 sprays sunflower oil spray
- 25g green curry paste
- 65g petit pois
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 250g basmati rice
- Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks. Trim and cut the beans, break the broccoli into florets.
- In a good non-stick frying pan spray low calorie oil spray.
- Fry the chicken chunks, stirring until no longer pink. Add the green paste and stir around well to coat the chicken. Add the veg and the coconut milk and mix well. Reduce the heat to a very gently simmer for 10 to 15 minutes (until veg is soft enough).
- Cook the rice as per instructions and serve with the curry.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!