Tania's Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Try this stir fry that uses pasta instead of rice or noodles. Still full of Asian flavours this recipe is low calorie, low carb and low fat. It’s one of those dishes you just have to try for yourself.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 320
- 500g Chicken, Breast, Fillets, Fresh, Raw, Boneless & Skinless, Sainsbury's
- 1 Serving/10g Oil, Olive, Light, GFY, Asda
- 1 Serving/80g Peas, Sugar Snap, Average
- 80g Corn, Baby, Average
- 100g Mushrooms, Button, Raw, Average
- 1 Serving/300g Seasoning Mix, Chinese Style Stir Fry, Budgens
- 100g Fusilli, Whole Wheat, Dry Weight, Average
- 2 Tbsps/30ml Sauce, Worcestershire, Lea & Perrins
- 4 Tsps/20ml Sauce, Soy, Light, Sharwood's
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Vinegar, Wine, White, Average
Place a pan of water to boil, once boiling add the pasta. Using the light olive oil, stirfry with chinese chilli, garlic and ginger seasoning until cooked through.
Remove from pan to one side. Leaving the juices in the pan, add the fresh prepacked stir fry mix and stir fry until warmed through, re introduce the chicken to the pan and add the light soy sauce, white wine vinegar and worcester sauce to the chicken and vegetables. Strain and rinse your cooked pasta and add to the stir fry.
Warm some plates and serve.
(Can't find the cals for Sharwoods chinese chill,garlic and ginger stir fry spice, will add when found)
|Fruit & Veg||0.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!