Soup Chilli Chicken Noodle Recipe
This chilli chicken noodle soup recipe makes a great low calorie lunch. It’s packed full of protein and has enough calories so keep you going until dinner time.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 251
- 1 Pack/300g Chicken, Breast, Pieces, Basics, Sainsbury's
- 400g Pak Choi, Raw, Average
- 1oz/28g Onions, Spring, Raw, Average
- 2 Chilis/26g Peppers, Chilli, Mixed, Raw, Tesco
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 2 Cloves/6g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 2 Litres/2000ml Water, Mineral Or Tap
- 100g Bean Sprouts, Stir Fry, Crunchy, Cooked, Growers Selection, Asda
- 25g Mushrooms, Closed Cup, Average
- 1 Serving/5g Coriander, Leaves, Fresh, Average
- 200g Noodles, Chicken Flavour, Instant, Sainsbury's
1) Heat 1 tablesppon olive oil in a deep pan over a high heat and add chicken breast pieces, sliced into strips. Stir fry for about 4-5 mins until the chicken is nearly cooked, then add the spring greens, chopped.
2) Meanwhile, pour 2 litres boiling water over instant noodles with chicken seasoning to make the base for your soup. Leave to sit while the chicken and vegetables are cooking.
3) Thinley slice the spring greens, 2 red chillies, deseeded, and 2 cloves garlic peeled, all chopped and add to the pan and cook 1 minute.
4) Add the chicken and vegtables to the noodles soup and stir everything together
For more crunch add some raw beansprots and corriander just before serving :-)
|Fruit & Veg||1.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!