Sizzling Skinny Chicken Fajitas
From wlr's book Build-Your-Own Delish Diet Plan
This classic Mexican favourite is always a hit with family and friends... Try our lower calorie chicken fajita recipe - served in 2 mini tortillas, sour cream and salsa - all for under 500 calories per serving.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 439
- 180g chicken breast fillets
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red onion
- 10 sprays olive oil
- ½ pack fajita seasoning mix
- 4 small fajita wraps (120g)
- 50g reduced fat soured cream
- 50g salsa
- Slice the chicken and peppers into strips. Slice the onion.
- Spray a large wok or non-stick frying pan with 5 sprays oil.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for 5 mins.
- Spray with 5 more sprays oil, add the onions and peppers and fry for a further 5 mins
- Add the fajita spice mix and continue to stir fry for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with the warmed tortillas, soured cream and salsa.
|Fruit & Veg||3.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in wlr, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!
This recipe is just one of the 30 delicious dinners in wlr's new book... Featuring quick-and-easy, calorie counted meals - there's ideas for scrummy breakfasts and luscious lunches too! Discover how to eat well and lose weight