Rogan Josh Recipe
Serve this Rogan josh with rice to make the perfect quick and easy meal. Full of Indian flavours and nearly provides you with all of your 5 a day. Serve with naan bread or chapattis if you have calories spare.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 389
- 2 Fillets/254g Chicken, Breast, Fillets, Breaded, Asda
- 1 Tin/400g Tomatoes, Chopped, Thick Cut, Asda
- 1 Pepper/180g Peppers, Red, Raw, Sainsbury's
- 1 Onion/100g Onions, British, Tesco
- 2 Servings/100g Rice, Basmati, Easy Cook, Cooked, Sainsbury's
chop onion and pepper and fry until soft.
chop chicken breast and add to the pepper and onion fry until lightly browned.
stir in curry paste and coat the chicken.
add tomatoes and stir well.
bring to the boil and then simmer for around 15mins or untill chicken is cooked.
cook rice as instructed on packet.
|Fruit & Veg||4.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!