Roast Chicken and Stuffing Sunday Dinner
From wlr's book Build-Your-Own Delish Diet Plan
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 468
- 700g potatoes
- 40 sprays oil
- 4 x 100g skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 8 Aunt Bessie's sage and onion stuffing balls
- 320g Brussels sprouts
- 400g cabbage
- 4 servings chicken gravy granules (200ml made-up)
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small pieces. Boil for 10 mins.
- Spray the base of non-stick pan with 10 sprays of oil. Fry the chicken for 2 mins on each side, until lightly browned.
- Spray a roasting tin with 10 sprays oil, add the drained potatoes and spray with another 10 sprays oil.
- Bake the potatoes for 40 mins, turning half way and spraying again with 10 sprays.
- Meanwhile, put the browned chicken in a baking dish and roast for 30 mins. Take out, leave to rest.
- Add the stuffing balls to the oven for the last 20-25 mins.
- Meanwhile boil the Brussels sprouts and cabbage to taste.
- Make up the gravy just before serving.
|Fruit & Veg||2.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You can take your choice from hundreds more tasty chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!
You'll find 30 delish dinners, 30 lush lunches and 30 scrummy breakfasts in this colourful book ... quick-and-easy recipes for calorie counted meals that prove you don't need to feel deprived when you're dieting. Only £7.99 in the wlr shop