Mild Chicken Curry Recipe
You should try this Chicken Curry Recipe, very quick and simple preparation, once cooking you can leave it to bubble away until ready. Not only is it Low Calorie, Its High in Protein and Low in Carbohydrate too.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 273
- 90g onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 15ml vegetable oil
- 10g butter
- 30g ground dry garam masala
- 4g dried coriander leaves
- 2g dried mint
- 570g diced chicken breast
- 200ml water
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Peel and slice the onion, peel and crush the garlic.
- Heat the oil and butter in a wok or large heavy frying pan. Add the garlic and onion and stir fry for about 5 minutes (or until the onion is golden).
- Stir in the garam masala, coriander and mint.
- Add the chicken and cook over moderate heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the water, stir and simmer without a lid for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- If you like fresh coriander - stir in a tablespoonful prior to serving.
|Fruit & Veg||0.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!