Lemon Garlic Chicken Breasts Recipe
Served with rice these citrusy chicken breasts make a great low carb meal. A quick and easy recipe that cooks of all skills can achieve great quality with.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 190
- 640g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 4 tsp lemon peel
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 7.5ml water
- 5 sprays low cal spray oil
- 20g fresh lemon
- Pound each chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap until approx. 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine lemon rind, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, water and garlic. Rub evenly over both sides of chicken.
- Place chicken under grill on rack coated with cooking spray, grilling 8 - 10 minutes per side until done.
- Remove from heat and squeeze lemon juice over chicken.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!